talk and talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
talk and talk

Talk everything you want

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question Of The Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabella

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Question Of The Day Empty
PostSubject: Question Of The Day   Question Of The Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2006 10:11 am

What do you like about UMS?
Back to top Go down
vast_com

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day   Question Of The Day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 1:44 am

Arabella wrote:
What do you like about UMS?

Still remember, when the 1st time i received the offer letter. for me, thats a bad news.But when i come here, everything was not like what in my mind. Ums is a very beautiful university and there is also a lot of place that i can visit and feel interesting.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day   Question Of The Day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2006 9:24 pm

vast_com wrote:
Still remember, when the 1st time i received the offer letter. for me, thats a bad news.But when i come here, everything was not like what in my mind. Ums is a very beautiful university and there is also a lot of place that i can visit and feel interesting.

Interesting Very Happy Same here for me, I mean for the part when I first found out that I was going to study in UMS. I was shocked and felt like that was a bad news. But as time goes by, I'm glad things are great. I have great friends, great lecturers, the life is good though hectic too Laughing And I agree that UMS is a very beautiful university.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day   Question Of The Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Of The Day
Page 1 of 1