talk and talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
talk and talk

Talk everything you want

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COMMENT AND SUGGESTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-08-24

COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Empty
PostSubject: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2006 3:31 am

Hi,

If you have any comments or suggestion to improve this forum, post here or email me and we will appreciate it.

Thank you.

Best regards,

k.f.chai
admin
university_talk@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
https://unitalk.editboard.com
psyion_x

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-02

PostSubject: Re: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 1:08 am

I think this forum need a boost of population here.... How about putting some advertisment on the bus stops that goes around the Uni or the hostel and spread the news. Twisted Evil

I learnd about this web site true a friend of mine in friendster. But i think physical adds will help more at this time... Twisted Evil

Arrow i wonder are there any lecturers among us? I think this forum will be great if there are lectures around... Just Imagin you are getting some tips and stuffs from the lecturer which is not from your Uni but form another. Get the point?

By the way... I'm from UMS

If you need some help... I'll send help if I can.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 2:31 am

Hi,

First of all, welcome psyion_x.

You give a great idea here. we need to push for our population for stay longer. phisical action is more important than others. So, i think we should put some advertisement at bus stop.

Second thing that i would like to ask you all opinion is, should i delete some of the universiti that i state early? maybe we focus few university first. Am i?
Back to top Go down
Arabella

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 pm

psyion_x, you have suggested a great idea. Thanks Very Happy Hopefully we can encourage more people to come to the board. By the way, welcome to the board too Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: DELETE UNIVERSITY FORUM SPACE   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2006 11:51 pm

DO YOU ALL THINK THAT I SHOULD DELETE SOME OTHERS UNIVERSITY FORUM SPACE THAT I PUT BEFORE?
Back to top Go down
Arabella

PostSubject: Re: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 8:43 am

Admin wrote:
DO YOU ALL THINK THAT I SHOULD DELETE SOME OTHERS UNIVERSITY FORUM SPACE THAT I PUT BEFORE?

I think it's up to you, really. If you think the universities forum here are too many, you can delete some of the universities forum which are inactive.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2006 1:18 pm

So, i will delete some university forum in next two day.
Back to top Go down
Arabella

PostSubject: Re: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 9:28 am

Hi Admin, I have some suggestions to you. I think you should add some more forums that we can talk about movies, music, books, current issues, television shows, cars, tips for health, useful informations, advices, and anything that can be talked about by everyone to make this forum more interesting, and more people other than university students can join in also. Hope you can consider my suggestions. Thanks and have a nice day Very Happy Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMMENT AND SUGGESTION   COMMENT AND SUGGESTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMMENT AND SUGGESTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
talk and talk :: Suggestion :: SUGGESTION AND COMMENT-
Jump to: